GlobalCTB Scam



 Is Global CTB a SCAM?

Answer: YES

My journey with Global CTB ended up with me losing a hell of a lot of money. They claim to be legitimate and regulated, but in fact, there are no regulatory bodies that Global CTB forms part of.

What happened...
1. I opened an account and sent in my documents. (They claim to be KYC compliment. This is just a show to gain your confidence.)

I deposited my money using BTC the same day. ($1000)
the next day I received a call from Neil Wu (+44 7311 382409 | Neil Fu <neilfu@globalctb.com>
 
) and every day thereafter.

When I told them I was looking at investing an additional $25 000, Ryan Gatti (Ryan Gatti <ryang@globalctb.com>
 
) (a celebrity on wall street in Neil's words) contacted me. The next day there was a margin loan of $10 000 on my account.

Slowly they turned up the pressure.

I asked where their offices were located. I was told their offices were in 30 st mary axe (the gherkin). When I asked for their full address(office and floor number) he started to backpedal.



I had my doubts and contacted the building management who confirmed there was NO company by that name.

When I ten confronted Neil with this and got some blowback. I asked him for a company profile as you would expect a big company to have one. There was none.

I then asked for their certificates from the regulators by whom they are regulated. Then the story changed again. Now because they trade in USDT they are NOT REGULATED. 

I took their company registration number and looked to up in the UK. The company was registered by a 20-year-old stated on the company documentation. 


Company Docs:


Registered Address:

Kingfisher House, Hurstwood Grange, Hurstwood Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, United Kingdom, RH17 7QX

https://globalctb.com/









After confronting him with this info the demeanor changed completely.

I sent the following mail to Neil:

To: Neil Fu <neilfu@globalctb.com>

Hi there Neil

 

I went through the company documentation and came across “Alexander Chun Lek Crosbie” as the registered owner of AMETHYST INTERNATIONAL LIMITED. All the records that I can get of him is that he is 20 years old.

 

I would feel more comfortable investing with a company that is in South Africa. Thank you for all the effort you have put into my account, but I would like to close out my account tomorrow and transfer my money to the following BTC address “  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ”.

 

Thank you again for your effort on my account and all the chats….

 

Vriendelike Groete / Regards


This was the end....

After that, all the open trades on my account were left to lose money and  I had to close all the trades myself at losses.

Neil started ignoring me and all my requests to contact me day after day. You could not reach ANY person when you call the office, only the receptionist. There is no chance in hell to talk to any person if you phone in... I made in excess of 20 phone calls.


I cannot express my disappointment in Global CTB. After reading all the reviews about Global CTB online by reputable sites, and investing money based on that.


What a clever SCAM... They managed to steal my money... 

GlobalCTB Scam


Final Proof

For weeks my withdrawal request has been ignored. After a few strong-worded e-mails accusing them of being a scam, my request was rejected. The balance was not returned to my trading balance. The money was gone!!!


And finally... When I tried to log into the portal.... BLOCKED.



No payout, No real trading... a Bunch of absolute scammers. Global CTB has proven itself to be an absolute SCAM...


BEWARE of Global CTB


https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/globalctb-review#:~:text=No.,with%20an%20FCA%20licensed%20broker.

https://scambroker.com/global-ctb/


Comments

  1. Hi,
    Had a flashback of my own experiences with Global CTB on reading your case.
    I too lost my entire savings & my equity shows 480k$ but withdrawals are not getting approved. Lately no responses to my calls, messages nor emails. I too was introduced to this Sr. Financial advisor specialized in Crypto (Ryan Gatti) & it all started with depositing more money by showing you profits & than once they are sure that you dont have any more money nor interested in investments than they dissapear.
    I just feel sad, angry & depressed that nothing can be done & they are probably scamming more innocent guys as I comment here.
    I dont get it that their trading platform and website are not taken down by cybercrime or any financial institutions even though its published in some financial regulated websites that Global CTB is a so called 'boiler room' which in other words are 'aggresive scammers'.
    Check this link out: https://www.fsma.be/en/warnings/fraudulent-online-trading-platforms-fsma-updates-its-list-suspicious-sites-4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same story here, all of my savings are gone, asked for a withdrawal of just my deposits and even that doesn't work.
      Did you take more steps afterwards.
      Kind regards

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm Alex Crosbie. I was the owner of Amethyst International. I'd like to start off by saying that neither Neil Wu nor Ryan Gatti have anything to do with me and I have no idea who they are. I contacted the FCA over this to look into it further. Amethyst International was a new company at the time (now dissolved) and I had no filing history on there so it looked 'inactive'. Ryan and Neil saw this as an opportunity to cover themselves by using my name and company details. The FCA has advised me that this is something I need to resolve myself. Most of the information about this has been removed already - I'm kindly asking you to remove this post please as I have just started a business and I'm worried it's going to affect my performance. If you want to speak with me more directly, please email me at alex.crosbie@btinternet.com. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment